Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clallam County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Clallam County
      Zips: 
    98343
    98324
    98305
    98350
    98381
    98326
    98357
    98331
    98363
    98382
    98362
      Coordinates: 
    48.1102915780219, -123.93421386392717
      Area total: 
    2669.02 sq. mi., 6912.72 sq. km, 1708170.88 acres
      Area land: 
    1738.68 sq. mi., 4503.17 sq. km, 1112757.12 acres
      Area water: 
    930.33 sq. mi., 2409.55 sq. km, 595413.76 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Port Angeles
    Address: 223 E 4Th St
    County Courthouse
    Port Angeles, WA 98362-3000
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Clallam County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    77,155; Population change: 8.05% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    44 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,395
      Households: 
    30,597
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.20% per 29,280 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.40%
      GDP: 
    $2.44 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clallam County's population of Washington of 20,449 residents in 1930 has increased 3,77-fold to 77,155 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.07% female residents and 48.93% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.07% in Clallam County, Washington are married and the remaining 37.93% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.07% in Clallam County, Washington are married and the remaining 37.93% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    37,930 residential units of which 89.94% share occupied residential units.

    22.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Clallam County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.94% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clallam County, Washington 64.95% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.51% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.54% are vacant.

  • The 25.95% of the population in Clallam County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 47.250%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 50.550%) of those eligible to vote in Clallam County, Washington.

Skyline of Clallam County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Karl Haiser CPA

610 E Grand Blanc Rd, Grand Blanc, MI 48439

Greg A. DeFrank, CPA

15 Jersey Dr, North Haven, CT 06473

Lord Breakspeare Callaghan

12030 SW 129th Ct Suite 208, Miami, FL 33186

Buck Reinke & Associates LLC

4745 Prescott Ave #206, Lincoln, NE 68506

Lindell Orvin A Cpa

5 N 10th St, Lafayette, IN 47901

Landscape of Washington