Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cowlitz County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Cowlitz County
      Zips: 
    98609
    98609
    98581
    98616
    98645
    98603
    98649
    98625
    98611
    98674
    98626
    98632
      Coordinates: 
    46.1932195531126, -122.6809747039613
      Area total: 
    1166.43 sq. mi., 3021.04 sq. km, 746515.20 acres
      Area land: 
    1141.17 sq. mi., 2955.63 sq. km, 730350.72 acres
      Area water: 
    25.26 sq. mi., 65.42 sq. km, 16164.48 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Kelso
    Address: 207 N 4Th Ave
    County Administration Building
    Kelso, WA 98626-4124
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cowlitz County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    110,730; Population change: 8.12% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    97 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,523
      Households: 
    38,879
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.30% per 48,522 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.70%
      GDP: 
    $4.93 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cowlitz County's population of Washington of 31,906 residents in 1930 has increased 3,47-fold to 110,730 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.51% female residents and 49.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.91% in Cowlitz County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.09% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.91% in Cowlitz County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.09% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    45,424 residential units of which 94.19% share occupied residential units.

    23.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Cowlitz County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.60% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.49% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.38% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cowlitz County, Washington 63.38% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.09% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.53% are vacant.

  • The 30.01% of the population in Cowlitz County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.960%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.050%) of those eligible to vote in Cowlitz County, Washington.

Skyline of Cowlitz County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

ROSE PANG REGAS, C.PA.

2936 1st Ave, San Diego, CA 92103

Isaacs Accounting, PC

1700 Reisterstown Rd #218, Pikesville, MD 21208

Afshin R. Maleki CPA

2600 Michelson Dr # 1700, Irvine, CA 92612

Welker & Co CPA's

1200 Jefferson Rd Suite 300, Rochester, NY 14623

Reichlein Troy CPA

420 2nd St, Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Landscape of Washington