Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Ferry County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Ferry County
      Zips: 
    99150
    99146
    99121
    99160
    99118
    99140
    99138
    99166
      Coordinates: 
    48.47014516063046, -118.51658631846031
      Area total: 
    2257.41 sq. mi., 5846.66 sq. km, 1444739.84 acres
      Area land: 
    2203.24 sq. mi., 5706.36 sq. km, 1410072.32 acres
      Area water: 
    54.17 sq. mi., 140.29 sq. km, 34667.52 acres
      Established: 
    1899
      Capital seat: 

    Republic
    Address: 350 E Delaware Ave
    County Courthouse
    Republic, WA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Ferry County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    7,178; Population change: -4.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3.26 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $35,065
      Households: 
    3,047
      Unemployment rate: 
    11.50% per 2,469 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.60%
      GDP: 
    $211.24 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Ferry County's population of Washington of 4,292 residents in 1930 has increased 1,67-fold to 7,178 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.71% female residents and 51.29% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.69% in Ferry County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.31% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.69% in Ferry County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.31% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    4,059 residential units of which 77.36% share occupied residential units.

    24.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Ferry County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.93% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.34% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.35% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.98% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ferry County, Washington 55.73% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 24.21% are vacant.

  • The 15.73% of the population in Ferry County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.730%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.900%) of those eligible to vote in Ferry County, Washington.

Skyline of Ferry County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

MGO (Macias Gini & O'Connell LLP)

101 California St #3910, San Francisco, CA 94111

Robert D. Brining, CPA

215 S Monarch St #203, Aspen, CO 81611

Cheryl Seale CPA, PC

7421 Burnet Rd (Mailing Address Only Ste 300 PMB 241, Austin, TX 78757

Bollenback & Forret, PA., CPAs

1000 Pinellas St, Clearwater, FL 33756

Haney Mark CPA

1700 Standiford Ave # 200, Modesto, CA 95350

Landscape of Washington