Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Franklin County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Franklin County
      Zips: 
    99302
    99335
    99330
    99343
    99326
    99301
      Coordinates: 
    46.53473081108821, -118.89884249415756
      Area total: 
    1264.96 sq. mi., 3276.23 sq. km, 809573.76 acres
      Area land: 
    1241.60 sq. mi., 3215.72 sq. km, 794621.44 acres
      Area water: 
    23.36 sq. mi., 60.51 sq. km, 14952.32 acres
      Established: 
    1883
      Capital seat: 

    Pasco
    Address: 1016 N 4Th Ave
    County Courthouse
    Pasco, WA 99301-3706
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Franklin County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    96,749; Population change: 23.78% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    78 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,297
      Households: 
    21,141
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.00% per 42,497 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.30%
      GDP: 
    $3.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Franklin County's population of Washington of 6,137 residents in 1930 has increased 15,76-fold to 96,749 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.97% female residents and 52.03% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.42% in Franklin County, Washington are married and the remaining 37.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.42% in Franklin County, Washington are married and the remaining 37.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    29,740 residential units of which 96.66% share occupied residential units.

    22.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Franklin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    70.97% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 20.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.22% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Franklin County, Washington 64.01% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.79% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.20% are vacant.

  • The 48.93% of the population in Franklin County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.110%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.370%) of those eligible to vote in Franklin County, Washington.

Skyline of Franklin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

GSK LLP

12912 Brookhurst St # 370, Garden Grove, CA 92840

GCK Accounting

1776 S Jackson St #212, Denver, CO 80210

GoldsteinPoole LLC

1580 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy #302, Sunrise, FL 33323

McKinley & Hutchings CPA PLLC

26 Main St, Colleyville, TX 76034

Lay & Company LLC

3300 S Parker Rd #205, Aurora, CO 80014

Landscape of Washington