Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kitsap County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Kitsap County
      Zips: 
    98386
    98393
    98061
    98322
    98353
    98314
    98342
    98364
    98345
    98315
    98340
    98392
    98380
    98359
    98346
    98337
    98367
    98311
    98310
    98312
    98366
    98110
    98383
    98370
      Coordinates: 
    47.63964654407972, -122.6491764005228
      Area total: 
    565.83 sq. mi., 1465.50 sq. km, 362131.84 acres
      Area land: 
    395.13 sq. mi., 1023.37 sq. km, 252880.64 acres
      Area water: 
    170.71 sq. mi., 442.12 sq. km, 109251.20 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Port Orchard
    Address: 614 Division Street
    Port Orchard, WA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kitsap County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    275,611; Population change: 9.75% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    698 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,911
      Households: 
    91,051
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 129,092 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.60%
      GDP: 
    $12.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kitsap County's population of Washington of 30,776 residents in 1930 has increased 8,96-fold to 275,611 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.03% female residents and 49.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.78% in Kitsap County, Washington are married and the remaining 38.22% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.78% in Kitsap County, Washington are married and the remaining 38.22% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    113,248 residential units of which 93.43% share occupied residential units.

    33.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Kitsap County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    66.42% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.24% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.75% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kitsap County, Washington 62.31% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.91% are vacant.

  • The 26.60% of the population in Kitsap County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.630%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.890%) of those eligible to vote in Kitsap County, Washington.

Skyline of Kitsap County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Roe CPA, PC

3460 Summit Ridge Pkwy STE 303, Duluth, GA 30096

Belger & Associates

31485 Groesbeck Hwy, Fraser, MI 48026

Apposite Solutions Inc

44031 Pipeline Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20147

R M Dobbs & Co

352 S Piedmont St, Calhoun, GA 30701

David Kesel, CPA

4833 Medical Center Dr Suite 6A, McKinney, TX 75069

Landscape of Washington