Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Pierce County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Pierce County
      Zips: 
    98430
    98448
    98344
    98352
    98413
    98496
    98412
    98430
    98464
    98415
    98419
    98464
    98496
    98448
    98395
    98344
    98439
    98417
    98411
    98558
    98401
    98416
    98323
    98330
    98433
    98493
    98433
    98385
    98431
    98351
    98375
    98394
    98396
    98374
    98447
    98303
    98431
    98439
    98444
    98407
    98438
    98304
    98333
    98433
    98467
    98424
    98372
    98371
    98349
    98388
    98443
    98498
    98391
    98467
    98329
    98580
    98465
    98466
    98327
    98466
    98354
    98446
    98360
    98422
    98418
    98328
    98498
    98499
    98321
    98403
    98338
    98445
    98408
    98404
    98375
    98421
    98407
    98374
    98332
    98391
    98387
    98424
    98371
    98406
    98466
    98390
    98444
    98372
    98373
    98402
    98405
    98335
    98499
    98409
      Coordinates: 
    47.03760539058801, -122.13722295010203
      Area total: 
    1805.46 sq. mi., 4676.12 sq. km, 1155495.04 acres
      Area land: 
    1668.05 sq. mi., 4320.23 sq. km, 1067551.36 acres
      Area water: 
    137.41 sq. mi., 355.89 sq. km, 87943.68 acres
      Established: 
    1853
      Capital seat: 

    Tacoma
    Address: 930 Tacoma Ave S Bldg County-City
    Tacoma, WA 98402-2105
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Pierce County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    921,130; Population change: 15.83% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    552 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $57,667
      Households: 
    298,592
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.60% per 450,196 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.80%
      GDP: 
    $41.49 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Pierce County's population of Washington of 163,842 residents in 1930 has increased 5,62-fold to 921,130 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.52% female residents and 49.48% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.19% in Pierce County, Washington are married and the remaining 41.81% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.19% in Pierce County, Washington are married and the remaining 41.81% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    359,489 residential units of which 94.53% share occupied residential units.

    31.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Pierce County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.99% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.12% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.54% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Pierce County, Washington 60.47% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.04% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.49% are vacant.

  • The 28.02% of the population in Pierce County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.760%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.880%) of those eligible to vote in Pierce County, Washington.

Skyline of Pierce County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Manfredini & Barnfather PS

152 3rd Ave S #102, Edmonds, WA 98020

Fox, Garcia & Company LLC

1402 S Custer Rd Ste 1001, McKinney, TX 75070

Girardot Strauch & Co CPA

316 Main St, Lafayette, IN 47901

Tillman Bailey Samples & Associates LLP

219 Boulevard NE, Gainesville, GA 30501

Rice Kathleen R CPA

293 E Bay St, Charleston, South Carolina 29401

Landscape of Washington