Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Skagit County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Skagit County
      Zips: 
    98255
    98263
    98238
    98274
    98283
    98235
    98267
    98273
    98237
    98232
    98257
    98274
    98284
    98233
    98221
    98273
      Coordinates: 
    48.482076033695556, -121.8016067357467
      Area total: 
    1917.04 sq. mi., 4965.10 sq. km, 1226902.40 acres
      Area land: 
    1730.22 sq. mi., 4481.25 sq. km, 1107341.44 acres
      Area water: 
    186.81 sq. mi., 483.85 sq. km, 119560.96 acres
      Established: 
    1883
      Capital seat: 

    Mount Vernon
    Address: 1800 Continental Pl # 100
    County Courthouse
    Mount Vernon, WA 98273-5625
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Skagit County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    129,523; Population change: 10.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    75 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,171
      Households: 
    44,486
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.80% per 62,498 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      GDP: 
    $7.77 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Skagit County's population of Washington of 35,142 residents in 1930 has increased 3,69-fold to 129,523 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.60% female residents and 49.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.93% in Skagit County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.07% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.93% in Skagit County, Washington are married and the remaining 39.07% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    55,744 residential units of which 90.36% share occupied residential units.

    26.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Skagit County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.43% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.01% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.59% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Skagit County, Washington 63.07% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.47% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.46% are vacant.

  • The 40.94% of the population in Skagit County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.430%) of those eligible to vote in Skagit County, Washington.

Skyline of Skagit County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Melanie L. Garzini, CPA

2455 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404

JTJones PLLC

1500 CityWest Blvd #450, Houston, TX 77042

Gil & Schonig CPAs, LLP

44 S Bayles Ave #206, Port Washington, NY 11050

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP

500 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226

Brian L Richins CPA

131 N Whitley Dr, Fruitland, ID 83619

Landscape of Washington