Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Yakima County

  •   State: 
    Yakima County
    46.457026541651196, -120.73849055945567
      Area total: 
    4310.42 sq. mi., 11163.92 sq. km, 2758665.60 acres
      Area land: 
    4294.51 sq. mi., 11122.73 sq. km, 2748487.68 acres
      Area water: 
    15.90 sq. mi., 41.19 sq. km, 10177.92 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 128 N 2nd Street, Courthouse
    County Courthouse
    Yakima, WA 98901-2639
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Yakima County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    256,728; Population change: 5.55% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    60 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.70% per 130,759 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    $11.04 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Yakima County's population of Washington of 77,402 residents in 1930 has increased 3,32-fold to 256,728 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.08% female residents and 49.92% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.80% in Yakima County, Washington are married and the remaining 40.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.80% in Yakima County, Washington are married and the remaining 40.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    90,504 residential units of which 94.89% share occupied residential units.

    21.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Yakima County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.35% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.51% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.58% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Yakima County, Washington 60.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.60% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.96% are vacant.

  • The 36.63% of the population in Yakima County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.850%) of those eligible to vote in Yakima County, Washington.

Skyline of Yakima County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

M.F. Heintz CPA Inc

2331 Far Hills Ave Suite 301, Dayton, OH 45419

Kevin J Degroote Sr CPA

4350 E Camelback Rd B-150, Phoenix, AZ 85018

Powell Donald w CPA

275 Engle St, Englewood, NJ 07631

Kennedy Sharon R CPA

144 Westminster St #5, Providence, RI 02903

Kenney D Hales

2 Victory Dr 230 D, Liberty, MO 64068

Landscape of Washington