Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Albany County

  •   State: 
    Wyoming
      County: 
    Albany County
      Zips: 
    82051
    82063
    82058
    82084
    82052
    82073
    82055
    82083
    82071
    82072
    82070
      Coordinates: 
    41.65446873966633, -105.72391082651595
      Area total: 
    4308.75 sq. mi., 11159.62 sq. km, 2757601.28 acres
      Area land: 
    4274.33 sq. mi., 11070.46 sq. km, 2735569.28 acres
      Area water: 
    34.43 sq. mi., 89.16 sq. km, 22032.00 acres
      Established: 
    1868
      Capital seat: 

    Laramie
    Address: 525 E Grand Ave
    County Courthouse
    Laramie, WY 82070-3836
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Albany County, Wyoming, United States

  •   Population: 
    37,066; Population change: 2.11% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    8.67 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,182
      Households: 
    13,726
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.00% per 19,726 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.42 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Albany County's population of Wyoming of 12,031 residents in 1930 has increased 3,08-fold to 37,066 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.54% female residents and 52.46% male residents live in as of 2020, 46.54% in Albany County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 53.46% are single population.

    As of 2020, 46.54% in Albany County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 53.46% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    18,494 residential units of which 86.48% share occupied residential units.

    15.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Albany County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.18% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.51% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.58% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.92% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Albany County, Wyoming 42.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 39.29% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.80% are vacant.

  • The 34.32% of the population in Albany County, Wyoming who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.360%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 50.500%) of those eligible to vote in Albany County, Wyoming.

Skyline of Albany County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Burns & Johnston, CPAs & Business Advisors, LLP

9620 Center Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Lopez & Kwok Accountancy Corporation

2555 Ocean Ave Continuing Student Counseling Department, San Francisco, CA 94132

Michael Dean, CPA

11618 S Player Cir, Sandy, UT 84092

Jerry Kling & Company Inc

380 Lexington Ave 17th floor, New York, NY 10168

Howerton Morris Simpson Smith

8282 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133

Landscape of Wyoming