Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fremont County

  •   State: 
    Wyoming
      County: 
    Fremont County
      Zips: 
    82524
    82310
    82515
    82642
    82516
    82512
    82523
    82520
    82510
    82649
    82514
    82513
    82520
    82501
      Coordinates: 
    43.040528001528585, -108.63041808363914
      Area total: 
    9265.74 sq. mi., 23998.16 sq. km, 5930073.60 acres
      Area land: 
    9183.59 sq. mi., 23785.39 sq. km, 5877497.60 acres
      Area water: 
    82.15 sq. mi., 212.77 sq. km, 52576.00 acres
      Established: 
    1884
      Capital seat: 

    Lander
    Address: 450 N 2Nd St Rm 220
    County Courthouse
    Lander, WY 82520-2360
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Fremont County, Wyoming, United States

  •   Population: 
    39,234; Population change: -2.22% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    4.27 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,949
      Households: 
    14,909
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.20% per 19,326 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.70 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fremont County's population of Wyoming of 10,490 residents in 1930 has increased 3,74-fold to 39,234 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.02% female residents and 49.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.89% in Fremont County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 42.11% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.89% in Fremont County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 42.11% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    17,407 residential units of which 87.01% share occupied residential units.

    18.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Fremont County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.74% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.61% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.32% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.70% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fremont County, Wyoming 65.33% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.90% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.77% are vacant.

  • The 38.65% of the population in Fremont County, Wyoming who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 63.000%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.200%) of those eligible to vote in Fremont County, Wyoming.

Skyline of Fremont County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Rajmane CPA Corp

5864 E 82nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46250

Faulkenberry & Poston CPA

205 E Hilton St, Kershaw, SC 29067

Davis Hammon & Co.

2080 Myers St #3, Oroville, CA 95966

Olympic Point Tax & Consulting

6075 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98136

Wood Standlee LLC CPA's

6501 Congress Ave #100, Boca Raton, FL 33487

Landscape of Wyoming