Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lincoln County

  •   State: 
    Wyoming
      County: 
    Lincoln County
      Zips: 
    83111
    83124
    83126
    83122
    83112
    83127
    83120
    83114
    83118
    83123
    83116
    83128
    83127
    83101
    83110
      Coordinates: 
    42.26380143432327, -110.65594732187027
      Area total: 
    4094.62 sq. mi., 10605.02 sq. km, 2620558.08 acres
      Area land: 
    4075.34 sq. mi., 10555.07 sq. km, 2608215.68 acres
      Area water: 
    19.29 sq. mi., 49.95 sq. km, 12342.40 acres
      Established: 
    1911
      Capital seat: 

    Kemmerer
    Address: 925 Sage Ave
    County Courthouse
    Kemmerer, WY 83101-3129
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lincoln County, Wyoming, United States

  •   Population: 
    19,581; Population change: 8.15% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    4.80 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,330
      Households: 
    6,399
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.00% per 9,373 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    4.00%
      GDP: 
    $803.06 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lincoln County's population of Wyoming of 10,895 residents in 1930 has increased 1,8-fold to 19,581 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.05% female residents and 50.95% male residents live in as of 2020, 68.42% in Lincoln County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 31.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 68.42% in Lincoln County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 31.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    9,489 residential units of which 79.51% share occupied residential units.

    27.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Lincoln County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    67.67% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 20.44% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.64% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lincoln County, Wyoming 62.00% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.99% are rented apartments, and the remaining 24.01% are vacant.

  • The 65.54% of the population in Lincoln County, Wyoming who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 75.690%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 21.280%) of those eligible to vote in Lincoln County, Wyoming.

Skyline of Lincoln County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Gregory G. Yup

5520 Kietzke Ln # 310, Reno, NV 89511

Edward L. Cook CPA

5330 Primrose Dr #146, Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Nightlinger, Colavita & Volpa, PA

991 S Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ 08094

Mark E Clark, CPA, PSC

242 Union St, Somerset, KY 42501

George Clark III, CPA

3524 NE Stallings Dr, Nacogdoches, TX 75965

Landscape of Wyoming